Services Rendered at La Bella
Our priority is to consistently offer quality service to our patrons. Guests’ comments, feedback and/or concerns related to any service received must be reported to us WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF receiving service to qualify for any correction, modification or redo. These options are evaluated per case and subject to management approval.
Promotion and Discounts
Often, promotions are advertised throughout the year through Daily Deals, push notifications and seasonal offerings. In addition, La Bella’s day programs/packages, series and beauty bundles offer additional savings. Please note: all promotions, packages and series pricing MAY NOT BE combined with other discounts, promotions or third party gift programs.
Gift Certificate & Products Terms and Conditions
These gift certificate and online product purchases Terms and Conditions (hereinafter “Terms and Conditions”) govern the purchase, use and redemption of gift certificates purchased from La Bella, d/b/a La Bella (“La Bella”). For questions, comments or suggestions, please contact La Bella.
La Bella Spa
3505 North Courtenay Parkway
Merritt Island, FL 32953
Redeeming Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Gift certificate purchases are non-refundable
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
- Except as provided herein, gift certificates have no cash value.
- Gift certificates are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed by La Bella.
- La Bella reserves the right to refuse service or reverse any gift certificate purchase for any reason and return the funds to the purchaser.
Purchasing, Sending and Receiving Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates are only redeemable at La Bella for the amount or service specified on the gift certificate, by the expiration date indicated. La Bella reserves the right to convert service-based gift certificates to their monetary value, equivalent to what was paid for the gift certificate, at its option and sole discretion.
- Except as required by law, gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance of the gift certificate will remain until redeemed or the original expiration date indicated on the gift certificate, whichever occurs first.
- If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase.
- For security purposes, a recipient may be required to show valid ID before he or she can redeem the gift certificate.
- La Bella, its agents and vendors, may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.
Cancellation and Expiration of Gift Certificates
- La Bella reserves the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without notice, should it receive a credit card chargeback, returned check or other form of repudiated payment made towards the gift certificate.
- La Bella is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. Reasonable and prudent steps are taken to verify the legitimacy of a redeemer and upon full redemption or at the expiration date, the gift certificate will be identified as not valid for payment of any kind.
- La Bella reserves the right to dishonor the gift certificate, if it reasonably believes it was not validly purchased, has already been redeemed, or the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
- Gift certificates are not valid or redeemable after the expiration date indicated on the gift certificate.
- La Bella will replace a valid lost gift certificate, provided the original gift certificate hasn’t been redeemed and the replacement is issued to either the original purchaser or a verifiable recipient.
- La Bella reserves the right to contact gift certificate purchasers, or known recipients, to remind them of upcoming expiration dates.
Product/Merchandise Purchases Return Policy:
- Consumable items such as skin, body, hair and cosmetic products may be returned for a merchandise shopping store credit WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS of PURCHASE with a receipt and ONLY IF products have all seals and original packaging without blemish only. If spa rewards points have been earned, purchaser must present their spa rewards card for those points to be removed.
- La Bella reserves the right to void any merchandise shopping store credit for product returns if any damage or use of product is observed.
- All spa boutique items such as clothing, accessories, handbags, jewelry, candles, gift items and spa devices (and all other items) are edible for a merchandise shopping store credit WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS of PURCHASE ONLY with a receipt. This store credit is contingent upon items not being used and seals/tags in tact. Should any item purchased appear to have wear, scratches, stains or other signs of use, La Bella reserves the right to void any merchandise shopping store credit. After 3 days and if items are in new condition, a store credit may be issued upon management approval.
- Merchandise and products purchased via e-commerce also adhere to these guidelines as all shipping costs associated with returns are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
- La Bella reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.
- La Bella is not responsible for emailed gift certificates that do not reach their intended recipient for reasons beyond its control. Bounced email is not monitored. Receipt of email cannot be verified. La Bella can only verify receipt of the gift certificate, if the recipient of the gift certificate actually uses the URL enclosed in the email message to access the gift certificate using an internet browser.
- La Bella is not responsible for late delivery of gift certificates.
- LA BELLA, ITS AGENTS AND AFFILIATES, MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATE NUMBER OR BAR CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND LA BELLA’S SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATE.
- Gift certificates, and these Terms and Conditions, are subject to and governed by the laws of Florida, without reference to its principles of conflicts of law.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should, for any reason, be held invalid, prohibited by law or unenforceable in any respect, such term will not apply. However, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law. A court of competent jurisdiction is hereby empowered to modify the invalid, prohibited or unenforceable provision to make it valid and enforceable.
- Risk of loss will pass to the purchaser of the gift certificate upon the electronic transmission of such gift certificate to the recipient or purchaser.